The Presidency of the Council of the EU, which is held in Bulgaria for the first half of 2018, has issued its priorities for indirect tax.
These comprise of:
- Implementing the Norwegian agreement on administrative co-operation on VAT;
- Approving a long-term minimum standard VAT rate for all Member States;
- Settlement on the four simplifications for cross-border supplies of goods, and the establishing the Certified Taxable Person process;
- Developing proposals for reduced foreign VAT compliance requirements for SME’s.
- Ongoing debate on freeing of control on setting reduced VAT rates by Member States;
amavat® provides a one-stop-shop solution for VAT Compliance within Europe. We assist clients with a single point of contact that speaks their language and handles all VAT related issues with a standard and cost efficient approach.
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact amavat®.
To find out more information please visit www.amavat.eu